Today i will speak to you about the new Scorpion Exo VX 20 Air helmet which lately has been used amongst most of the Enduro, Motocross and Rally top riders. I have also been using this helmet for over 1 year enjoying not only the modern design and cool graphics but also its great comfort thanks to the Dual Airfit system which only Scorpion Exo helmets have. Inside the box we get a VX 20 helmet, instruction manual, 2 extra replacement visor screws, extra replacement interior and a useful helmet bag.
I will immediately introduce you to what the Dual Airfit system does on this helmet, basically this technological feature consists of 2 inflation pumps that give you the chance to make the helmet perfectly fit your head. The first inflation pump is located under the chin acting on the cheek pads inflating them so that they can fit any type of face. The second inflation pump is located on the back of the helmet to inflate the front top section.
The VX 20 Air main features are:
- Fully-adjustable, aero-tuned visor: Reduces lift at high speeds.
- Ventilation System: Large intake manifolds and aero-tuned rear vents maximize airflow through the helmet.
- Large Eyeport: Fits all goggles and provides maximum visibility.
- Strap Grip: Keeps goggle strap in place.
- Padded Chin Strap with KwikWick™ material: Comfortable and secure.
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in wild patterns.
- Closing chinstrap by double D titanium ring.
- Additional free KwikWick 2™ liner in the box!
- 1150g in M size
Speaking of another appreciated characteristic of this helmet is the removable chin bar air vent, the front part can be quickly removed in order to clean the air vent from any dust or mud without the need of screwdrivers or tools. The rubber nose protection can be removed as well.
On the helmet there is a main air vent under the visor, a big chin air vent with other 4 smaller ones and 4 small ones on the back.
There are 21 different graphic and colour designs for the Scorpion Exo VX 20 Air with a starting retail price of 349 Euros for the plain versions or 399 Euros for the version with graphics. There is also a 3 year warranty.
For more info’s and to check out all the graphics:
SCORPION EXO WEBSITE CLICK HERE