We have received today the press release regarding the 2014 Alpinestars offroad Techstar collection. The Techstar series is Alpinstars premium off road apparel that is aggressively styled with innovative features for improved performance and comfort. Here are all the info’s on the new 2014 products together with the first official images.
2014 TECHSTAR JERSEY (Suggested Retail Price – 49.95 Euro)
When the gate drops there’s no better jersey to be wearing than the Techstar. A multi-panel construction with light and durable microfiber and strategically positioned Airmesh panels for ventilation, the Techstar has pre-curved sleeves, foam elbow padding and stretch inserts for great levels of comfort on all off-road tracks.
- Lightweight poly-fabric main chassis construction for effective moisture-wicking performance.
- Pre-curved sleeves with padded foam elbows for maximum comfort.
- Airmesh forearms and underarms give added ventilation while riding.
- Cut longer in the rear area for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants, plus rear
- silicon grip to help keep jersey tucked in.
- Comfort neck collar construction for easy entry and exit.
- Fitted wrist cuffs with V-stretch inserts.
- Sublimated fade-resistant graphics.
2014 TECHSTAR PANTS (Suggested Retail Price – 179.95 Euro)
Tackle the ruts and berms with confidence thanks to Alpinestars’ class-leading Techstar Pants. Innovative design features in the patented ‘Babel’ knee design and the ‘Vector’ back panel provide unsurpassed comfort and mobility. Lightweight and highly durable, these MX pants offer a performance-enhancing fit.
- Multi-panel nylon and Airmesh fabric construction is PU coated for additional strength and durability.
- Strategically die-cut perforated panels and mesh inserts for increased and efficient ventilation.
- Exclusive, patented ‘Vector’ back panel design provides maximum comfort and flexibility when riding.
- Patented ‘Babel’ knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced and padded 3D knee constructionwith hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset for excellent fit in the riding position.
- Heavy nylon reinforcement on the seat area provides abrasion resistance.
- Debossed Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- Lightweight, ventilated, mesh liner with stretch panel insert for better fit.
- 3D injection molded rubber logos and details.
- Hidden front zipper with snap front closure and dual waist adjustment pull-tabs.
- Inner hip pocket for key storage.
2014 TECHSTAR GLOVE (Suggested Retail Price – 49.95 Euro)
A highly ventilated, durable glove that performs superbly in all off-road riding situations, Alpinestars’ Techstar Glove offers a flexible performance fit via its pre-curved design and Lycra® finger sidewalls – this is a tough glove ready to do battle.
- Vented TPR inserts on finger with a split-finger construction and Lycra® gussets on first two fingers for ventilation and improved flexibility.
- Highly durable, vented Airmesh upper with 3D TPR moulded vent on back of hand for added air circulation.
- Glove constructed in a pre-curved shape with Airprene knuckle flex points to reduce fatigue.
- Finger fourchettes covered with seamless one-piece Lycra® to avoid irritation.
- Landing zone reinforced with anti-vibration foam for absorption on and off the bike.
- Silicon grips on fingers for improved grip and lever control.
- TPR wrist adjustment for customized fit.
- Reinforced suede thumb area increases durability.
For more info: www.alpinestars.com